Name: Raman Adaikkalavan
Title: Associate Professor
Office: NS 329
Web Page: http://cs.iusb.edu/~raman
2006 - Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering - University of Texas at Arlington
2002 - M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering - University of Texas at Arlington
1999 - B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering - Bharathidasan University
2013 - Certificate in Online Teaching
- IU Trustees' Teaching Award
- University Scholar, The University of Texas at Arlington
- Member, "Upsilon Pi Epsilon" (International Honor Society for the Computing and Information Disciplines)
- Member, "Tau Beta Pi" (The Engineering Honor Society)
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
- Who's Who in America
- Information Security (IoT, Android), Data Streaming, Computer Science Education
- Indrakshi Ray, Raman Adaikkalavan, Xing Xie, Rose F. Gamble: "Stream Processing with Secure Information Flow Constraints". 29th Annual WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec), 2015. Pgs. 311-329
- Liguo Yu and Raman Adaikkalavan, "Developing Soft Skills by Applying Problem-Based Learning in Software Engineering Education," in Encyclopedia of Applied Learning Theory and Design in Modern Education
- Xing Xie, Indrakshi Ray, Raman Adaikkalavan, "On the Efficient Processing of Multilevel Secure Continuous Queries", Proceedings of The 5th ASE/IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust, Washington DC, September 2013
- Xing Xie, Indrakshi Ray, Raman Adaikkalavan and Rose Gamble, Information Flow Control for Stream Processing in Clouds, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2013.
- Sharma Chakravarthy, Raman Adaikkalavan, Indrakshi Ray, Qingchun Jiang, and Xing Xie: "Sensor Technology and Data Streams Management", Mobile Database Systems, 2013 (accepted), JohnWiley & Sons, Inc.
- Raman Adaikkalavan, Xing Xie, and Indrakshi Ray: "Multilevel Secure Data Stream Processing: Architecture and Implementation", Journal of Computer Security, 20(5): Pages: 547-581, 2012, IOS Press
- Hossein Hakimzadeh, Raman Adaikkalavan, and Robert Batzinger. 2011. "Successful Implementation of an Active Learning Laboratory in Computer Science". in Proceedings of the 39th ACM annual conference on SIGUCCS (SIGUCCS '11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 83-86.